Orthopedics opening in , Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comBerlin, WI / 70 miles Southwest of Green Bay, WI / County Population of about 40K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-established multi-specialty practice.
- Partners include: sub-specialty trained Orthopedic Surgeons in Trauma, Sports, Foot and Ankle, Adult Reconstruction, and five General Orthopedic Surgeons in other rural locations.
- Any subspecialty interests can be accommodated. Interests in total knee and hip replacements is desired but not required.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with 24-Hour Emergency Care.
- Financial Package: offers a guaranteed salary plus production opportunities and a comprehensive benefit package including a Signing Bonus, Relocation, Vacation, CME, Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b, etc.
- H1 visa support available.
: Berlin is a small quaint city that offers a growing, family oriented community.? A short drive away and a draw to this community is beautiful Green Lake. The views are breathtaking and there is no shortage of activates in the area including boating, kayaking, canoeing or paddle boarding. Green Lake has 27 miles of beautified shoreline to explore.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Click Here to Apply] or call 1- [Click Here to Apply] . JO-16.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician