Position Title: Provider Relations & Network Specialist
Reports To: Provider Relations Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location/ Office: Wauwatosa
Start Date: Immediately
* Anticipate ongoing network needs by analyzing demographic trends, community priorities, capacity, and utilization data.
* Plan strategies for recruitment, selection, and retention of qualified Network Providers.
* Develop, contract, maintain and enhance relationships with providers.
* Develop policies and procedures to oversee contract performance and compliance.
* Design innovative service delivery methods to improve quality service and ensure cost-effectiveness.
* Analyze price proposals, service delivery proposals, financial data and other information to determine reasonableness and cost-effectiveness of Provider service.
* Negotiate and award contracts.
* Analyze price proposals, service delivery proposals, financial data and other information to determine reasonableness and cost-effectiveness of assigned provider service categories.
* Negotiate, develop and design cost-effective contracts including language and pricing methodologies.
* Problem solve network issues related to assigned provider service categories with Contracts Manager.
* Ensure policies and procedures to oversee contract performance and compliance are operating as required.
* Experience drafting, reviewing and analyzing contractual documents.
* Ability to research and review laws, statutes, ordinances, and procedures relative to Provider Network service areas.
* Knowledge of and experience implementing network development, retention and management strategies.
* Ability to review and analyze trends, priorities and needs to ensure adequate Provider Network capacity
* Strong negotiation skills, able to negotiate provider contract and price agreements, for diverse services areas.
* Ability to listen, formulate and implement problem resolution strategies and recommendations.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, which must include the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Ability to formulate and implement strategies to measure provider quality, including service quality, relative to contract specifications and program requirements.
* Access to a reliable vehicle
* Automobile insurance coverage (at time of application and throughout employment)