Employed Physician Assistant Urgent Care | Coastal Wisconsin
Jackson Physician Search
Healthcare - Physician
16 Tara Hill Ct
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you looking for a hospital based Urgent Care position? Do you have a compassion for the rural patient population of America? Would you want to work in a beautiful place in the upper Midwest that experiences all 4 seasons of recreation, with a hospital that has one of the most awarded ED's in the country for patient satisfaction?
If these questions had you grinning, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
- Join an exceptional team in the UC that is adjacent to the ED department. Combined annual visits of the ED & UC is 16,000.
- PA's will work 11A-11P in Urgent Care and help out in ED if desired. Docs cover the ED from 730A-730P, 9A-9P, and 7P-7A.
- Enjoy working three 12 hour shifts per week
- Enjoy a robust benefits package that includes 176 hours of PTO in your first year. Employer will cover relocation costs.
Home of the largest fresh water lake in the world, This is a place where you have four seasons of exceptional outdoor recreation that you can enjoy year round.. Anglers will find incredible fishing from trout to salmon, and walleye to northern pike and panfish. Paddlers will discover endless waters to explore. Bicyclists can choose from dozens of scenic trails. And golfers will find excellent courses with spectacular scenery.
A draw area with 20,000 population where it's a different way of life. Avoid the hustle and bustle of big city life and enjoy living in a quiet place where traffic doesn't exist and people are gracious and loyal where people know their neighbors. Mom and Pop restaurant favorites, shopping, an organic farming available for fitness enthusiasts. If you want something other than what Amazon Prime can deliver tomorrow, you're only 90 minutes from metro and fine dining.
Please contact me, Mark for further discussion at 469-###-####. ...@jpsearch.com
Associated topics: care, family, family medicine, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician, practice, primary care, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.