* GE Power * Experienced * Posted 3/12/2019 11:54:12 AM * 3189663 * Job Function: Digital Technology * Business Segment: Power Nuclear
Location(s): United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
The Digital Commercial Director will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing and new accounts, identifying, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting deadlines for customer accounts among other responsibilities. S/he will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery and brainstorming sessions leading to pilots.
As the Digital Commercial Director, you will:
* Work closely with the GEH Sales team and the Power Digital Sales team, to drive and lead growth in software sales, and outcome-driven revenue generation
* Partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of a Global sales vision for our Nuclear Digital business * Develop a \"Go to Market\" strategy for the Digital Nuclear business * Establish a deep understanding of our Digital offerings, the Nuclear industry, and our customers' business needs * Define specific Nuclear use cases that demonstrate to customers how they would benefit from partnering with us, and how our Digital solutions deliver results * Take products, services, solutions knowledge and connect them to customers' objectives to develop differentiated opportunities for GE Nuclear * Aggressively drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customers and geographies that is aligned with our Nuclear Digital goals * Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved * Actively grow and maintain a multi-year sales plan that will be shared with Finance, Marketing, Product Management, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business
* Ensure a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion * Formulate the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of our Nuclear business, the customer and GE product
* Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline * Minimum of 8 years of software industry experience minimum with proven track record
* Nuclear Industry experience * Communicates effectively with multiple levels of a customer's business; Earns the trust of customers' executive managers after advancing through the ranks of mid to low level managers;
* Possesses the ability to glean information from a variety of non-executive level stakeholders to spawn new conversations at the executive level * Able to use a variety of financial data in building a broad perspective of company and customer business within their respective industry and markets; Understands the financial implication of different value drivers and creatively applies that understanding to impact company/customer metrics, i.e. productivity, revenue, profitability, market share. etc * Draw upon non-traditional solutions
* Constantly thinks out of the box & outside domain of expertise to develop creative solutions that meet ongoing customer needs * Works with individuals across the businesses on how to use data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions * Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives * Identifies and prioritizes critical GE resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization * Establishes trust and empathy as an advisor to the client; Works collaboratively in pursuit of discovery to define a desired business outcome while also uncovering unknown business outcomes the client has not previously considered * Ensures that a plan is laid out to accomplish all outcomes * Proactively identifies pipeline risks and develops mitigation plans; Proactively shares 'best practices' to improve pipeline efficiency * Communicates vertical expertise or future trends within a specific industry that drives certain benefits/challenges; Is seen as part of the customer's team rather than outsider; Utilizes this dialogue to narrow and refine the customers' objectives or \"top-of-mind\" thoughts in order to start a joint-brainstorming of potential solutions or to identify industry benchmarks * Viewed as a thought leader by strategic customers, invited to advise customers based on GE solution knowledge and industry/vertical expertise
* Brokers introductions and relationship handoffs with customer C-Suite to other GE team members * Develops and executes integrated, multi-faceted communications that provide the audience with concise facts
* Addresses business concerns and presents the implications of various alternatives; Presents in a manner that is compelling, engaging and relevant to senior leadership and customers
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections
Based in Wilmington, N.C., GEH is a world-leading provider of advanced reactors and nuclear services. Established in June 2007, GEH is a part of a global nuclear alliance created by GE and Hitachi to serve the global nuclear industry. The nuclear alliance executes a single, strategic vision to create a broader portfolio of solutions, expanding its capabilities for new reactor and service opportunities. The alliance offers customers around the world the technological leadership required to effectively enhance reactor performance, power output and safety.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.