A facility located in Wisconsin is seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule will consist of weekend coverage with clinic on Friday, and the facility averages 20 deliveries per month. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend pager call
- Caseload: 20 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som