We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based medical center that is currently seeking an electrophysiologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: locum tenens, microsurgery, msg, nebo, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, surgery plastic, ucsf